Netflix is great, it really is, but there is a major downside for people based in Ireland or the UK – compared to countries like the US or Sweden, our Netflix catalogue is quite small and at times very outdated, that’s where Unblock-Us comes in …
Unblock-Us allows you to “trick” Netflix in to thinking you are somewhere else in the world, allowing you to view Netflix as if you were sitting in your studio apartment in New York, or relaxing in front of a warm fire up the Swiss Alps – all from your bungalow in Ballyragget. While there are many services out there (some free) I am recommending Unblock-Us for a number of reasons.
- It’s cheap, at only $4.99 (€4.30) per month (pro tip: choose to pay in CAD and it works out as less than €4 per month)
- It’s reliable
- Massive selection of regions to choose from (19 at the time of this post)
- It can be set up on almost any device, including PS4, Xbox etc.
- It can be used for a wide range of services, not just Netflix.
- I’ve used it myself for a number of years! So I’ve thoroughly tested it!
To get started head over to http://www.unblock-us.com and you can begin a free 7 day trial.
They also have a great section covering how you can set up the service across a wide range of devices.
If you have any problems getting the service up and running, leave a comment below and I will get back to you.